Saturday, August 18, 2012

Again?

Oh man, today wasn't the best day for sure..Leo was alright, he was happy and well rested so was I. The problem was, it was Ellis's turn to be sick! I was hoping his new qualities would keep him from getting sick but I guess there is only so much changes in DNA can do.

Today I had to make Ellis stay in bed, and you know that can be really hard! He kept wandering out like I did and I kept sending him back to bed, spending as much time with him as I could without leaving Leo alone too long.

At one point today something rather interesting happened though. While I was making lunch in the kitchen, Leo was in the backyard playing. I could see him through the kitchen window so I was able to keep an eye on him, plus the doors and windows were open so I could easily call to him. That's not the interesting part though, the interesting part is when Leo began talking to thin air. I had never seen Leo invent an imaginary friend, he hadn't had a need to back home, but now it seems here he does. He has his pets, his little kitty Sweet Pea who is always following him around and our two tigers even..but still he's a lonely boy, and I hate seeing him so lonely. He spent most of his time outside playing with his imaginary friend, 'Gracie', though I found it a bit odd watching him play. His friend wasn't a human creature at all from what I could see, it kinda seemed like it was a horse really. I've never known Leo to like horses, but maybe he's hitting that usual phase of 'I want a pony!'. I'm not sure though, when he came in to help me take things up to his daddy I tried to ask about Gracie, but he kept going on about things he wanted to do for daddy.

The rest of the day was relatively uneventful, more fighting to get Ellis to stay in bed and trying to keep Leo entertained. I never did get a chance to ask about Gracie, maybe tomorrow I'll be able to ask him.

Remember, if you have questions or want to keep up with me go to my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/AStrangeWorldOfPurple . You can also follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TyraSummers1 . Also if you'll look to the sidebar you'll see the link to my husband's blog that he just started!

No comments:

Post a Comment