Friday, August 24, 2012

Woah

You know since we met the repairman, who does more then just roofs, I've been wondering what kind of creature he actually was. I mean we don't really have humans here, so I knew he couldn't be that but he didn't look like any stereotypical creature. Today however I found out what he was, well I sorta did anyway.

When I walked into the work he was walking out on a call, so instead of desk work which I was hoping to do today I was getting dragged out. I'm still trying to figure out why he wants me helping but he does..Anyway when we got out to the house it turned out to be a roof  problem, so I figured he was going to get his ladder out. However he didn't get that out, instead he just walked around to where the problem was. Within seconds he was raising into the air, flying on his own up to the rooftop! Truth be told it kind of reminds me of the super heroes back home, I've noticed that he's had exceptional strength as well which makes me wonder more why he wants me to help..Anyway once he figured out what the problem was he was yelling down to me tools to grab, which was a bit annoying since he knows I have problems lifting some of the tools. After he got all of his tools up to the roof from me, he did do something rather unexpected though. He scooped me up in his arms and flew up there with me! I really didn't want to be up there at all, I'm not afraid of heights but when there is no ladder its a bit frightening. Plus its not like this is my husband, this is not a man I  would trust to catch me if I fell..Luckily though as you can see I didn't fall from the roof and was able to hand him all the tools he wanted. That alone is an annoying task between trying to remember what things are and him grabbing the tools almost on top of my hands so its hard to let go of them. I swear he need's to learn some things about me instead of assuming I'm okay with this stuff. Oh well nothing bad has happened yet, I think he's just use to working with different people or even maybe people on this planet are use to people taking things like that. You know now that I think about it maybe that's it, things are different here so maybe people just naturally grab items from people differently. I haven't really had people take things from me yet so I have no reference beyond this, guess I'll just have to find a way to test the theory..

Anyway I should get going its late and I'm hungry, time to have a cookie snack. We made a rule of no sweets for Leo late at night..but he's in bed so I don't gotta follow that rule hehe.


Remember, if you have questions or want to keep up with me go to my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/AStrangeWorldOfPurple . You can also follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TyraSummers1 . Also if you'll look to the sidebar you'll see the link to my husband's blog that he just started!

No comments:

Post a Comment