Monday, August 27, 2012

Oh man

The last few days have been a nightmare, that is all there is to it. Between having work and watching Leo while Ellis looks for a job, I'm lucky to know if I should be awake or asleep. Right now I know I'm suppose to be asleep, but I just can't sleep so I snuck away to do a blog real quick.

 Ellis has been searching for a job like I said, but things aren't going well so far with that. I agree with him on the fact there are some discrimination laws on this planet when it comes to human. However what I don't understand is why he is putting that he's human in the first place. I mean I know that's what he was born as, but things have changed now and he should acknowledge that. It could help get a job if people knew what he was, though I think he's scared of telling people what he really is. After all, back home he would have to be hiding what he is from everyone but his family and things would be so much harder on him. As much as we are missing our home, sometimes I wonder if we should ever really go back to it. We would all have to be in hiding, not admitting who we are and I'm not sure Leo could go back to doing that. Maybe when things get settled down and we can go back home, we could do a split home so we could go see our parents but still live here. I don't know, I'm not fully sure of that kind of plan yet. Its just something that will have to be discussed with time really, things will change over the months and possible years that we live on this planet.

 You know yesterday I came home from work and didn't even spend time with Leo. Of course I was almost a royal blue when I got home, but still I feel bad about it. As soon as I got out of my third shower I was snugging with Leo on the couch, hearing all about his day that day. He also kept mentioning that I was still blue and saying he was sorry about that, I don't know why he was apologizing about it after all its not his fault. I think though it comes from what he was telling me about Gracie. He was telling me how he had been playing with her that day, and had told her how he missed me and wanted me home. Evidently he thinks the rain that started shortly after that was his fault, that Gracie had started the rain for him. He's such a sweet little boy, it took a lot of convincing that it was okay and it wasn't his fault it had rained. Even then I added on that the rain did bring me home earlier then I was suppose to get home, which just cheered him up about it. I think he was sorry bout making me blue in his mind, but he was also hoping his little 'trick' of having Gracie make it rain really worked. I love how he can be so sweet and loving yet mischievous at the same time, it just makes him so very adorable and causes some rather interesting situations.

 Oh! I forgot to tell you what happened today! I actually got a package in the mail, it wasn't from my family of course because they can't contact us here. However it was from one of my readers who had contacted me about making a plushie of me. She made it and mailed it out to me, it is absolutely adorable!


I love her so much and I definitely want to thank Samantha for such a cute plushie. You should totally check out her store, I have it linked in my sidebar! I'm not sure where I will put it yet, I have to make sure to keep it away from the kitties as they keep trying to eat the feathered wings she has on the plushie.  Also you know, if you make something and have a shop contact me and I'll try to help you out kay? I want to help all my readers out even if its free advertising!

Anyway I should get to bed, I hear Ellis moving around upstairs so he no doubt knows where I am.
Remember, if you have questions or want to keep up with me go to my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/AStrangeWorldOfPurple . You can also follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TyraSummers1 . Also if you'll look to the sidebar you'll see the link to my husband's blog that he just started!

No comments:

Post a Comment