Friday, August 17, 2012

So tired..

Oh man, the last two days have been so exhausting. Yesterday Leo was sick, and like with all kids he didn't want mommy or daddy to be away from him at all. It was hard to get anything done yesterday while we took care of him, but that's okay. I understand how he felt, its hard to be away from mommy when you're sick even if you're an adult. While I was sick I missed my mom and dad so much, I still do but we'll see them again eventually...

Anyway I fell asleep yesterday with Leo, sorry I didn't make it to the blog but my child does come first of course. Today luckily he was no longer sick, however we didn't want him to falling ill again so we had to keep him from doing too much today. Not that that was an easy task! He was happy and hyper trying to run all over the house. Its hard to think of things to keep him busy so he doesn't wear himself out quickly.

I decided today to spoil him a bit though, I got him ice cream after lunch. I know it wasn't the best idea in the world, but he was getting bummed out from us telling him no to all his requests so I just had to help him feel better some way. Luckily though he didn't get too hyper from the ice cream some how, instead he settled down and begged to watch the 'magic hair' show Ellis and I grew up with. The rest of the day was spent in peace for the most part, got even more pictures for our fridge. I'll have to take a picture of part of it sometime so I can show you my little artist's work!

Anyway I'm going to try go to bed now, I'm so tired from the last couple days. Tomorrow we're planning on seeing Bobby so I'll probably have more to tell you guys.

Remember, if you have questions or want to keep up with me go to my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/AStrangeWorldOfPurple . You can also follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TyraSummers1 . Also if you'll look to the sidebar you'll see the link to my husband's blog that he just started!

No comments:

Post a Comment