Friday, August 24, 2012

Relaxing

I was right luckily, I didn't have to work today. However there was things to talk to Ellis about, he had to go out and feed. Lucky for him there are ways for him to do it without there being a problem, though you know I always offer myself..he just doesn't take the offer usually, I think he'll be better about it when he's use to his new life style.

Anyway since he had to go out to feed today, I spent most of the day alone with Leo. Not that Leo minded, he was clinging to me as soon as I was up. I think he was afraid I was going to go out to work again, I hate being away from him during the day for work..maybe I can do extra work to get our share of the roof done quicker. Leo had always hated when I went to school back home, I can't imagine how he's seeing this when his daddy never comes with me. You would think he'd be happy to have his daddy home, but truthfully I think he's more worried bout me being alone. As soon as I got home last night he was asking if mommy was okay, he's such a sweet little boy.

I was really tired today though, and that was proven while Leo was outside playing. I was relaxing in a lawn chair while he ran around talking to Gracie today, saying how glad he was that she was okay. Its really sweet how worried he was about his imaginary friend, he see's it as a real friend...However while he was playing I could have swore for a split second I actually saw a horse running around with him. I know that's not possible though it was gone a second later, and I didn't see it again after that. I think my lack of sleep the night before has got me seeing things, Gracie couldn't be real..right?

Well I'm going to go to bed now..I'm suppose to work tomorrow, not looking forward to it.


Remember, if you have questions or want to keep up with me go to my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/AStrangeWorldOfPurple . You can also follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TyraSummers1 . Also if you'll look to the sidebar you'll see the link to my husband's blog that he just started!

No comments:

Post a Comment