Monday, August 13, 2012

Gonna Go Insane!

I think I'm gonna go insane, I can't stay in this house any longer! Okay I know its only been a couple days but I still want to go do stuff, I know Leo has to be bored of just being around the house.  Or maybe its just me being bored in this house. Its a giant house for us, but I'm stuck resting its not fun!

I know Ellis means well, I love him so much and I'm so glad he's been helping me get better. However it can be a bit annoying at times when he takes responsibility of me like my parents would, though it is something I need I admit it..I'm not the best sick person in the world, I tend to try to do more then I should be doing which just lengthens my downtime. I can't help it though, I'm usually pretty bouncy and just sitting or laying down all day drives me crazy. However I was glad there was no loud bangs today unlike the other day, that means I don't have to clean up messes hopefully. Though I know at one point Leo was drawing, he did a picture of me!

He's still learning how to write but I think his Daddy made sure he could write one of the most important messages he can. I love him so much, and I'm so proud of him, he's an amazing little boy who never stops amazing me.

Anyway I should get going, I'm going to give Leo his bath today..As amusing as Ellis looks when he's drenched I probably should do it tonight, after all he's done for me the last couple days.


Remember, if you have questions or want to keep up with me go to my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/AStrangeWorldOfPurple . You can also follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TyraSummers1 . Also if you'll look to the sidebar you'll see the link to my husband's blog that he just started!

No comments:

Post a Comment