Sunday, August 19, 2012

Gonna Kick His Butt!

I came down from giving Leo a bath to grab a quick snack and guess what I saw? Ellis on the computer! Bad Ellis! Okay not really bad, I understand and did the same thing..but still I want him to be better and to do that he has to rest...

Today was uneventful of course, I was watching over Ellis and Leo was playing with his imaginary pony friend again. Once again I couldn't get him to tell me anything about the pony though I kept hearing 'can I ride you' while he was in the backyard, I really hope he doesn't try if he thinks the pony is real...he could seriously get hurt if he found a way to try to get up...

Anyway I really have nothing to say tonight. All I know is I want to go to bed and snuggle with my husband, its been such a long day and I just want to be with him..

No comments:

Post a Comment