Saturday, August 11, 2012

Resting

Oh my, I finally got out of bed.Well finally was allowed to get out of bed, Ellis worries about me a lot when I get sick considering it doesn't happen often. He told me he posted my blog for me, I was really confused about it until I got on a moment ago to find just what he meant. I didn't realize that Leo had gotten to my laptop when Ellis made me go to bed, sorry it may have been a bit confusing he's only four and the computer picks up how he talks oddly sometimes. Its cute watching him though, I wish I had been up to see it, I think he thinks people live in the computer. to read what we type.

Anyway, Ellis had me stay in bed most of the day so not a lot happened to me. However my wonderful husband and son took care of me all day, made me meals and brought them to me. I felt so special when thy were taking care of me, its definitely proof that they love me not that I didn't already have tons of proof! Anyway hopefully I'll have a more interesting thing to tell you tomorrow..or later today even, I haven't checked out much of the house yet so I have no clue what shape its in. I heard a lot of weird sounds earlier today coming from downstairs...I think Leo may have been in one of his little monster moods...

Remember, if you have questions or want to keep up with me go to my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/AStrangeWorldOfPurple . You can also follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TyraSummers1 .

No comments:

Post a Comment