Sunday, August 12, 2012

Why?

That's all I can ask right now is WHY!? I love my husband, I do with all my heart, he is the sweetest man I have ever met and nothing could ever make me stop loving him. But WHY did he give Leo ice cream last night before bed? Well  I should say before when it SHOULD be bed time. He was up and running around for a couple more hours last night, and was being a monster making a mess that I could see this time. You see Ellis evidently was downstairs cleaning up the mess I found out about through his blog, but I was upstairs trying to chase down Leo and keep him calm as I could.  Not that that worked at all, he was going crazy at the time. After a few hours of chasing him around I finally got him back in bed though worn out from his activities.

However it seems that running around wasn't really a good idea for me, I woke up not feeling well yet again. However I managed to fool Ellis for most of the day, though around lunch he began to realize I wasn't feeling well. You know its a bit annoying to be scolded like a child when you're the same age, but I know he only did it out of worry. I love him so much and he's so sweet to me, he jsut doesn't realize no matter what I am going to try to be out of bed all I can. Even now I'm sneaking around really, he's busy giving Leo a bath and has no clue I'm up doing a blog.

Oh crap I hear Leo singing his 'get dry' song, he always sings it when he gets out of the bathtub to dry off. I better run, I just hop Ellis won't give Leo ice cream again. No matter how good he's been, ice cream right before bed is not a good idea...


Remember, if you have questions or want to keep up with me go to my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/AStrangeWorldOfPurple . You can also follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TyraSummers1 .

No comments:

Post a Comment