Saturday, August 4, 2012

Still Adjusting

We're still adjusting to this new world and the way it looks. The lavender skies are so beautiful, but I do miss the blues of Earth.  Still, we have a nice home here with plenty of room for our son Leo to play to his hearts content, which he has been doing often of course with his new puppy. We're trying to make this into our new home as quickly as possible,  I want the change to be easier on Leo. He seems to be taking it all alright, he loves being able to play out in the yard with his wings out which he never could do back home. Its nice not having to hide what we are from everyone else, its doubtful we'll ever hide again until we go back home to Earth..if we go back home...

You know I was looking over my blog from yesterday and I realized it was probably pretty confusing when I was saying 'home'. Thats a confusing situation in itself, see the home with the selfish people I was talking about was my home planet. I come from the planet Aya, and I am an Ayahn myself of course, though I haven't lived on Aya for many years. When I was four years old I ran away from the hospital where I was held prisoner, and managed to get to Earth with a bit of help from some nice humans. They took me in right away on Earth and I consider that my home now, I hadn't even thought about the planet for years until my son came into my life. He's not my son by blood, though he looks enough like me many people think he really is even though he's not related at all. We adopted him when we saved him from a cruel 'haunted house' on Earth that held him prisoner as a 'freak'. Once we got him out of there we got the place shut down, we didn't want them finding other aliens in hiding on Earth and using them too. My son had lived on Aya before and was held prisoner in the same hospital I had escaped from. Between him coming from there and the fact they are looking for us again, my home planet has come up a lot lately in conversation.

That though is a topic that can be hard to talk about, so I'll save telling you about that for later. There hasn't been a lot going on in the house so far, we are unpacked and have been exploring and decorating when we weren't playing with our son Leo. We haven't checked out the neighbors yet, truth is we are kind of scared to find out who we are living around. People here are different, I don't believe there are any humans which isn't so bad we were use to being around aliens before, but the people here are different then what we are use to. We're sure they are nice, we just...well we just have to work up the courage to talk to them really. This is such a new experience, we usually live within a rather big protective family, with it just being the three of us we're kind of jumpy now.

Anyway, I think I hear Leo getting up from his nap so I may go make cookies with him now. Oh and just in case you are interested and want to learn more about us, I've made a 'Facebook page' . I'll be posting on it when I have a new blog up, along with random pictures of our new home which includes the cover image of the Facebook page.  You can post questions on the Facebook page and I'll either try to answer them there or in the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment