Friday, August 3, 2012

Hello World





Hello world? Really? I guess it is a fitting title since we just moved to this planet. Its an interesting home really, well I wouldn't say home, but its close enough to being a home.  I don't hide here, well I do partially but not as much as I did back on Earth. Back on Earth I rarely showed my wings to anyone, only the people who lived in my home the rest of the time I was just part of the crowd. I went to a regular highschool, I was in choir and cheer leading even at one point. I had friends and went to the zoo with my family randomly, I did everything other teenagers do. In fact no one other then my family really knew I was an alien on that planet, I was able to hide in plain site as many aliens do.


That is beside the point though, I have a new home and should forget of my old one. Its no longer safe there, if I stayed on Earth the vampires would find me and take me away. I don't want to go home, my planet is a terrible place with cruel people who take advantage of people. I can't let those vampires find me, but they are far away and in another time even, I doubt they will ever find me here.




Oh I must go now, my son is calling from his room. I think he's needing company, he's having a hard time adjusting to our new home..

No comments:

Post a Comment