Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Say Wha?

I finally got out of the house today! Finally I am better and can do stuff! I went out to get the newspaper, took two steps back towards the house and then rain began pouring down. Well I'm assuming it was rain, it looked like rain except it was kind of pink. I don't know where the pink comes from, it made no sense considering the water here is the same as on Earth. All I know was it was really really cold and came down really really fast. I had to run back into the house and even in the short thirty seconds it took to do that, I was still soaked to the bone by the time I got in.

When I got up to the bathroom to dry off I noticed something in the mirror, my skin looked pink. IT WAS PINK! I don't know how and I don't know why, but that rain painted me pink! I immediately got in the shower in an attempt to get the pink off, no one was up yet at the time. It took a few showers and a lot of scrubbing, but I was able to get the pink off. However by then Leo was already up, and he had ran out into the rain. Though by the time I got downstairs he was inside, and sobbing his eyes out.  I was able to give him one bath so far, though it hasn't taken all the pink away from his skin. We had to give up for a while he didn't want another bath, I'm hoping we can talk him into another tonight.

We talked to Damian after the bath to find out more about the rain, though what we heard was fascinating yet annoying at the same time. What's going on right now is not a 'rain storm' instead it is what they call a 'rainbow storm' . The color of the rain can be different each time or even shift colors between the rain, they are a bit rare except during this time of year. It sounds like usually rain here is just like on Earth, we just happen to see the Rainbow Storm first.

I can't believe our luck, it just seems incredibly bad when it comes to trying to adjust to this planet.  I'm not really sure what to do anymore, I'm so tired at the moment. I think I'm going to try to get Leo to take another bath now..whether its me giving it to him of Ellis I don't care just as long as it gets done. Oh well, wish me luck I'll definitely need it.

Remember, if you have questions or want to keep up with me go to my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/AStrangeWorldOfPurple . You can also follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TyraSummers1 . Also if you'll look to the sidebar you'll see the link to my husband's blog that he just started!

No comments:

Post a Comment