Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Love Filled Day!

Ellis is the most wonderful husband in the world, end of story. Today he came up to me with a present, a beautiful present in fact. It was a beautiful heart necklace, I can't take it off and I don't think I ever want to. I don't know why this one means so much to me, all his gifts are amazing and wonderful..but this one...Well maybe its because it was the first gift on this planet, making it mean even more. Its proof that things are different but not completely, we still have our love  and he's still an amazing and wonderful man. Not that I ever doubted he was, I always knew it, but it is nice to get reminders of it at times.

Anyway, perhaps I should stop raving about him after all that's not what you come here to read. At least I don't think it is, and truthfully I could go on and on..but it would get a bit sappy and very very long. So why don't I tell you about today then? The rain stopped, though there was threat of another storm coming. So instead of hiding inside, Ellis Leo and I took a quick trip out to a store not too far from home. We need umbrellas after all and we can't hide inside every time it rains. Though that is tempting, its just not really fair considering we found out it'll rain a lot during the next few weeks.

You know you would think we'd learn our lesson from the grocery store to not turn our attention away from Leo even if he's right next to us. However, we still didn't remember that lesson and kept him in the cart as we went. We decided to get some extra things while we were there, to make sure we didn't have to run to the store again so quickly. Considering how many baths and showers we had to take yesterday we had to get some soap, shampoo, and most importantly bubble bath. I know Leo mainly likes to just play in it, but its so nice to just go for a nice soak in a warm bubble bath.  While we were searching through the bath soaps and such trying to pick out the best things for us, we didn't realize that Leo was able to reach the toys in the stand next to the cart. By the time we had turned back to the cart he had most of the toys in the cart filling it up! It took quite a bit of work to convince him  that he didn't need all the toys as we put them back. However we had to get him a couple because..well..he's been such a good boy lately, he just has mischievous moments like any kid does.

The rest of the shopping trip we managed to keep items from randomly 'jumping into the cart' as Leo put it though we weren't always successful.  Luckily we didn't see any new kinds of people this time though so Leo didn't have any freak out moments. Though we had to use our new umbrellas to get out at home, however that involved getting them out of the back. So now I look a bit blue...I think I'm going to go try out that new bubble bath we bought today. I rather not be blue, no matter how catchy songs about being blue can be!

Remember, if you have questions or want to keep up with me go to my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/AStrangeWorldOfPurple . You can also follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TyraSummers1 . Also if you'll look to the sidebar you'll see the link to my husband's blog that he just started!

No comments:

Post a Comment