Friday, August 10, 2012

Playday

Today we decided against the plans that we had originally made, mainly because we got a call last night from Leo's new friend's mother about a play date. So we made plans to go back out to the park, and luckily we stuck to those plans. It was a relatively normal trip really, it seems the park is often pretty empty in the morning so when we met the friends it was nice and calm.


Fw3409hg03h0fwoi Hewo! Mommy went to beeeeeeeddie! She has this nice thingy that puts what I says, at yeast that is what she says it does. I dunno I's can't seeeeeeee! Awe you doing otay? I am! I had a fun day today! We got to see Bobby my new fwiend! He's a ghostie and can goes thru stuffies wike walls and twees! He even told me that some days he's gonna be able to flyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! I's wondoo if I's gonna be able to flies when I's gwo up! Bobby told me lots of stuff today when we's was pwaying in the sandie box! You  wanna know something? The sandie here is pwetty! Its gween kinda wike Gwandma Twee's haiw is! O O O O! I saw a birdie today, it walked funny! Kinda wike a pengy-win at home dooooes! Today was so much fun Mr. Computer! I's just hope mommy feely betters, she is hoooooot according to daddy!  Leo? What are you doing? Tawking to mommy's computer! Leo you know better then to play with mommy's stuff sweetie, come on why don't you help me make a small snack for mommy? Okay daddy! Bye Mr. Computer! Where's the clicky thingy? Um its um um o! it here!

Remember, if you have questions or want to keep up with me go to my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/AStrangeWorldOfPurple . You can also follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TyraSummers1 .

No comments:

Post a Comment